When you browse our website, we may place small text files known as cookies on your website. These are in the form of encrypted numbers and letters and helps in navigating the website with much ease.
Located in the browser directory, if you give consent, these get downloaded on your system. Though cookies enhance your website usability, you can disable them. However, disabling cookies prevents you from accessing various website features.
Apart from providing you the seamless website navigation, cookies also help us understand to which section users visit more on our website.
What are your options for cookies?
You can accept or reject cookies. Moreover, you can even delete cookies by changing your respective browser settings. But remember whatever option you choose – delete or reject, some of the Bitcoin Era’s pages won’t display properly. Even there is the possibility that you won’t be able to access some of the website features.
What type of cookies does Bitcoin Sign In use?
- Necessary – For the normal functioning of the website
- Technical – For managing settings, smooth sign-in, and to give user-friendly website
- Functional – For effective website efficiency to remember your currency, language, and other preferences
- Analytical – For a better insight into our website’s working, and to improve it
- Third-party – In special scenarios, we also use third-party cookies from trusted sources.